Skip to main content

Matti Steinmann: from HSV

Family tree II is a substantial multiplayer online parlor game (MMORPG) for Microsoft Windows and also the second game in the Family tree series. It is a prequel to Lineage and also is established 150 years prior to the firstgame. It has actually come to be prominent since its October 1, 2003 launch in South Korea, reporting 1,000,918 unique individuals during the month of March 2007. To day, the video game has been played by greater than 14 million users, a lot of whom are based in Asia.Lineage II embraced a free-to-play design in Lineage II: Siren of Damage, with all video game content being free with the exception of buyable in-game store things and packs in November 2011. A prequel, Family tree 2: Transformation, was launched as a mobile game in 2016. Family tree 2M was launched for the very first time in South Korea in November 2019.

Kurz before the interview with the HSV Bittetmatti Steinmann (26) by a little delay. He wants to go through his yoga unity. In the hotel room in Sydney, where he spends his two-week quarantine after entering Australia and defies the Jetlag, the German midfielder will fit individually: on the bike and with YouTube workouts. A few days later it goes to the north for him. At Brisbane Roar, Steinmann rises as a new addition to the team training.

Mr. Steinmann, what does the name Lutz Pfannenstiel tell you?

I have already heard the comparison. I do not want to emulate him. But never say never. Two, three, four years ago, I could not have dreamed that I play in Australia, New Zealand and India.

Pfannenstiel was active at her age in six countries, so far in five.

I think that's unobcriber - even if I want it.

You have already experienced a lot at 26 years. Let's go in turn for their stations: 2017 they signed (after the time from 2009 to 2015) for the second time at HSV, back then for the second team. They wanted to study and play Regionalliga by the way.

I wanted to go back to Hamburg, the offer came right from HSV II because I wanted to connect it with my studies. Unfortunately it went in the other direction _ (smiles) _.

Titz told me: 'If you do not shit, do you play Bundesliga at the weekend.'

Matti Steinmann

A problem with the university application came in between.

I did some mistake, so I was not accepted. So I only played football. Then it ran really well in the 2nd team.

In March 2018, Christian Titz was promoted to the head coach at HSV. From zero to a hundred were suddenly regular players in the Bundesliga.

I made all the games. Play again so unexpectedly in the Bundesliga, without having expected that - that was outstanding.

TITZ just came to them and said, You play in the Bundesliga on the weekend?

Pretty much so it was _ (laughs) _. On the day of his promotion, he took me to the office and said, If you do not make shit, do you play Bundesliga at the weekend. Then I poured myself for a week - and made it quite well. So he let me. Yes, that was cool ...

Sure, a few people flown out of the squad. But that was relatively important to me.

Matti Steinmann

How did the Arrivated forces recorded that a Nobody was set?

Oh, I was not 17 more, but at least 22nd. Nobody has made murraged, who finally played a shit season. Of course, a few people flown out of the squad. But that was relatively important, I just wanted to enjoy the chance and prove me that I can do that. Between my first and second Bundesliga game lay - I do not know - four years?

Proud three and a half. Do you remember what your best Bundesliga game was after HSV notes?

Maybe the last one against Gladbach?

Right, a 2.5 they got. Ironically, on the day when the HSV declines from the Bundesliga for the first time.

That was a bit ambiguous. An incredibly cool game, except for a few chaotes in the end prevailed much positive resonance in the stadium. My friends, my parents, all were there, outstanding. As we played, I did not know that Wolfsburg, our direct competitor, knew relatively clearly. Only when I was replaced, I realized: we will not do it anymore. Bitter and sad. We even went a honorary round, because the fans celebrated us for this change. The situation had been quite hopeless, when Titz had taken. Everything was seen negatively. In the end, we won four of the eight games under him - and it was not that we had bricked and then hit by a standard. We have earned the games and played free. That's what the fans recognized.

Then Titz just sacrificed me.

Matti Steinmann

Despite the descent, they stayed in Hamburg and also stood in the first second division ranges in the starting eleven. What happened then?

The first game against Kiel we lost 0: 3, though it could have been completely in the other direction. In the beginning we have clearly dominated, but the opportunities are not used. At the start of the season, this was a blow in the face. In the following training week I waited myself and was out for three weeks. When I was fit, I came back, we won against Heidenheim. Then came the Regensburg game, the 0: 5 defeat. That was my neck break.

Strike in the face: Steinmann in the midst of disappointed HSV professionals after the 0: 3-proto defeat against Kiel. Bongarts / Getty Images

They were replaced after half an hour.

We played all the shit, too. I lost two, three balls. Then Titz just sacrificed me. I was the peasant sacrificial. After that I did not do a game anymore. That two, three ball losses cost a Bundesliga career is bitter.

Lied their relationship with Titz below?

Not at all! I understood that he had to take me out of me first. But the whole team had played shit and not just a player. I struggled again afterwards, and when I stood just before the starting element, Titz was fired. At Hannes Wolf, I had a very heavy stand. In winter I was told: probably you did not get as many operating times. Sitting on the bench? I had no desire for that. So I made something else.

I wanted to show: Ey, put me up!

Matti Steinmann

They led to Vendyssel FF Hjörring to Denmark. But that was probably not sustainable with them.

I came on the last day of the transfer period. We were penulty and could not make the last games positive. The total of only four months passed very fast. No forming time - compared to New Zealand.

your next foreign station.

Dieter Hecking came in summer. I thought I get a new chance. My feeling was: worse than those who played there, I'm not. I wanted to show: Ey, put me up! But it did not happen anymore, because Jonas Boldt called to: It's nothing more, Matti. We are planning you for the second team, Hecking relies on other players. That was bitter for me, I would like to stay in Hamburg. When I looked around for other things then, the change was relatively fast to New Zealand.

Switch within Germany did not question for you?

To play in the 3rd league? No. That was just not my football.

What is your football?

I am looking for playful solutions. In Germany, other game types are preferred on my position than mine. That I could play Bundesliga at all, I only owe a Christian Titz. With him my role was very extreme. He did not want a clearer, no aggressive duperant - which I am not - but one who makes the game initiated.

After all, you can not descend from the Australian league.

Matti Steinmann

They were allowed to show in New Zealand. The country already knew you from the U-20 World Cup 2015.

At that time I thought: I definitely have to come back for a vacation. Of course I had not thought that I would play there. But then came the offer of Wellington Phoenix, and I told immediately. The HSV did not put me a stone, for which I am very grateful - I still had a valid contract.

In the middle of it: In Jubeltrauben à la Wellington, Steinmann felt well - Nevertheless, he moved on after a year. Getty Images

With Mainz II, they have risen, with the HSV and with Vendyssel FF too. In Wellington, the environment was talking about four defeats at the start of the worst team of club history. Do you think there: Now that's going on again ...?

After all, one can not descend from the Australian league _ (laughs) _. That was good. New coach, new system, new players, that needed some time. In the end we became third and played a superior season, the best of club history. Due to the pandemic, unfortunately we did not receive us to play a semi-final at home in front of our fans. But I do not regret a day.

They speak positive about the time in Wellington. Why did you change to India prematurely?

First I have extended for two years. But then Corona set up a giant chaos in the league. The season was stopped for three, four months before they could be played. There was a huge vacuum, nobody knew how it continues. Australia and New Zealand had different Corona rules, we could not travel between the two countries. The club had to relocate completely to play in the A-League. Suddenly the offer from India came from Robbie Fowler ...

The opposites in India are really hard.

Matti Steinmann

... the former Liverpool striker.

Exactly. In the season he had been coach at Brisbane before he moved to the SC East Bengal. In India, I had the security that it starts. The season ran from the end of October to the end of February. 2020 I had so little games, I just wanted to play again. Behind the A-League was such a big question mark ...

New Zealand and Australia did not have a stable health system in the pandemic, India. Has she quenched that?

In India, the teams have taken great. And the league has pulled through this very professionally without a single positive case.

So they have lived there much in the so-called bubble. Did you even feel the real India?

It would of course have been cooler to participate more alive. But I stayed four weeks after the end of the season, in which I could move freely and could make the things I wanted. Before it was homeland with the team, afterwards. A nice country: national parks with wonderful nature, great people, fantastic food.

And almost absurd poverty.

The opposites are really hard. From wonders of nature over extreme poverty to incredible pollution and great food, everything is included.

Okay, in Germany that would be a dark red card.

Matti Steinmann

According to Manuel Friedrich, they were only the second German in the Indian League. The foreign professionals are nearly all in autumn to winter of their career. Did you have the feeling in the best football age?

It was already clear to me that this is not the Champions League and I can also play higher. But it was a cool experience. The fact that players have a different mentality is another football. With Germany that can not be compared.

What exactly does other football means?

In any case, not so tactically shaped as in Germany, because in India you have no junior power centers that form all players in different systems. For this, the players are insanely passionate, full of power, beat themselves in every duel. Consideration of losses is not taken, neither in the game nor in training. Partly I have seen really blatant tackles, where I thought: okay, in Germany that would be a dark red card. This was easy to run in training. You have to smile sometimes.

After only half a year, so a season, it goes to Australia now. How did that happen?

During the season in India, when more security in the A-League prevailed, I realized: I would like to go back to Australia. Now I plan to stay in Brisbane for at least two years and to complete me there. The many club changes were often due to chance - and Corona. I do not need to move every year.

In Germany it is very about work, according to the motto: We are not for fun here.

Matti Steinmann

In 2014, Brisbane became master for the last time - at that time with Thomas Broich. What is in the coming season in it?

We want to belong to the best teams of the league. But there are a few like Sydney FC or Melbourne City that can be more constant and build on a well-rehearsed team. That's the favorites. We with younger, developing players are more of a project. Nobody expects the championship from us.

They said recently, the atmosphere in Australian training diffuses enormously from the German.

In Australia it is also professional football, and the training is also serious. But the approach is a bit loose. Although you are pure, but in between, one makes somewhat jokes, within the team, but also from the coach. That's another mentality. In Germany it is very about work, according to the motto: Now discussion, now it's serious. We are not for fun here. The Australian approach meets me.

No formative time: In Denmark at Vendsyssel FF, Steinmann (re.) Was not happy. Imago Images / Ritzau Scanpix

Which countries could still go to their VITA?

America and the MLS would irritate me. Japan and South Korea are good leagues and countries in which I could imagine to live. In South Africa lives a friend of mine. But all this is not an option at the moment. Most I'm just looking forward to staying in Australia in the longer term.

Before fighting against the descent in the 2nd or 3rd league, abroad is the ten times better choice for me.

Matti Steinmann

Should more professionals be the step out of the wellness zone, from the usual environment and rather than go abroad instead of the fourth German second division of their career?

I can only hang it to the heart if you can agree with the family and live in such countries. It's an insane good experience - but certainly a type of type: you have to be open to it. And it's a matter of age: when I could play in a top league now, in Germany, at HSV, then I would do that. But that just did not happen anymore. There are many people who do not develop further and are a bit unhappy in Germany. For those other ways and places offer, play football. Before fighting the descent in the 2nd or 3rd league, abroad is the ten times better choice for me.

The foreign countries - and apparently especially Asia.

By changing to New Zealand my perspective has changed to the Asian football. He goes completely in Germany. That football is played worldwide on a good level, I was not so clear before. There is not only football fans in Europe, but in Asia and around the world. And insanely passionate in India. To the derby of my club there _ (the Kolkata Derby against Mohun Bagan, Note d. Red.) _ Come up to 100,000 spectators in the stadium. I did not know that before.

Away from the square, you join Common Goal and donate one percent of your salary. Should more football professionals use their range for such projects?

What does should? I will not point to others with raised index finger and say, Makes something! It is a positive thing when using its influence and range for good things. Meanwhile, it is almost the good sound. Common Goal is a suitable address, but I also think of Leon Goretzka and Joshua Kimmich with We Kick Corona or Marcus Rashford. Many others I just forget. I would say, most of them really makes a lot.

By the way, you have been studying environmental science on an English Fernuni since last year. Would you like to be active in this direction after the career?

I can definitely imagine that. It's nothing wrong to have a degree in the end of the career instead of starting at zero.

Titz and I already had contact when he went to red-white food.

Matti Steinmann

What has happened to you missing more than nine Bundesliga games?

Maybe at the end a bit the constancy. I would definitely have thought more, but unfortunately did not get the chance to prove that I'm fine not only for a few games. That was a bit sad at the end.

Understand a pretty good: Matti Steinmann (2nd v. Li.) And promoter Christian Titz. imago / mis

Would you like to return to German professional football again?

For the HSV or St. Pauli I am immediately there. But otherwise? Very unlikely.

HSV or St. Pauli goes both - despite the rivalry?

In any case, these are two cool clubs. Also as a former HSV player I have no aversion to St. Pauli. I find the club Cool and also like to go to the stadium.

And when Christian Tititz calls? He trains the 1st FC Magdeburg.

We had contact when he went to red-white food. Since I had to think briefly before I called him and said that this is not an option for me. But he seems to make a very good job at Magdeburg. Last year he rumed the rudder with them, now he won the first season game. That's what I'm pursuing that, that makes me happy. Titz and HSV would be the right combination for me _ (laughs) _. But I think that is unlikely.

Hinterseer, Ji and Co.: Ex-Germany legionaries in K League 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sherlock Holmes Chapter One is smart, full of mind and richly imagined

Sherlock Holmes is one of the most durable characters in popular culture, but anyone who has lent the slightest attention to the representation of the famous detective in entertainment and the media may have noticed that each version of Holmes is unique. In fact, apart from Arthur Conan Doyle's original books, Holmes and John Watson characters seem to be extremely malleable and easily assume some of the trendy attributes of the day. Sometimes they are bad boys, or nerds, or some kind of Victorian hipsters. Is Holmes a brain or does it have something that is like super powers? Regardless of the details, there seems to be common features shared between each version of Sherlock Holmes, including the character of the next adventure game, Sherlock Holmes Chapter One. It is often driven or austere, unable to bear the fools and bored by the daily circumstances that do not fully engage its intellect. He is from a supernatural observer. It can be charming if necessary and it is attracted

Guide: Where to book Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl in Switch

Update (Thursday, August 19, 2021): The official Nintendo store in the United Kingdom now has anticipated orders that come with a figure of Dialga or Palkia for free and a Pin Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl, or a double package With both games that comes with a steelbook, a Pin Brilliant Diamond and a free Shining Pearl Pin. Take them while you can! At the end of February, the news that the classic DS Pokémon adventures would arrive at Switch in the reheery form of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl was a pleasant surprise for millions of enthusiastic Pokémon. With an artistic chibi-made art style and Pokémon Platinum elements seen in the launch trailer, not to mention the completely new adventure of Pokémon Legends: ARCEUS set a long time ago in the Sinnoh region, the fan of generation IV have a great harvest Magic of Pocket Monster to look at. In Switch in the next year , and this couple of games will arrive November 19, 2021 along with a new Switch Lite that will

Steam Deck shows its final packaging; This is the first unboxing

The Steam Deck is a revealed handheld game console packaging well packaging portable desktop computer established by United States Valve Company. The publication in North America and also Europe wpackaging at first scheduled for December 2021, yet wpackaging held off because of shipment traffic jams on February 2022. Valve shows the public how the packaging used in commercial versions of Steam Deck. A few months after its official launch in the market, the notebook makers Half-Life and Portal reveals that players will find in the package once receiving your unit. First Steam unboxing Deck We recently completed our testing design validation (DV) for Steam Deck, and use the units produced for further testing and development packaging kits it begins Valve in a statement. The DV is the latest prototype prior to final production, and includes improvements over version EV2. There will also be other minor changes in the final product. Such evidence is the packaging design. One of the